Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mudathlon

Workouts: I'm not doing very well at my tiny goal of 2 runs during the week before my long run on Saturday. At least I know I will get one in tonight at the Hyde 5! I know it's an excuse, and a lame one at that, but we have just been SO busy the last two weeks. Granted, almost all of it has been fun stuff, but we've still had something planned right after work every night for the last two weeks and haven't gotten home until somewhat late.

I'm refusing to make plans next week. We'll see how long I can make that last. Definitely not something I am good at!

Oh, what fun we had at the Mudathlon!

 I think I see at least one good option for a Christmas card photo this year!

And yes, I had mud in my teeth at the end of the race. Awesomesauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment