Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bad Weather Running Buddies

Monday: TIU workout, 3 mile run outside

Some of us are fair weather runners or have training partners who are.
I, on the other hand, have a bad weather training partner.
It never fails that we make plans to run together in the worst of weather. Snow, ice, rain, 100 degree heat. 
And of course we are stupid crazy enough to run even knowing the weather is not even somewhat decent.

At least we get the runs in!

Because of the heat we kept it short - a 3 mile loop. Unfortunately this route has very little shade, so I decided to take a half full water bottle with me. I didn't use it until we were finished running though. It was nice to have as we walked a little bit in an attempt to cool down.

This is my new Costco workout shirt. I decided to give it a try because SkinnyRunner buys a lot of workout tops there and if it's good enough for her, it's definitely good enough for me!
I've worn it twice now and really like it.

This pic was pre run during my TIU workout.
It was perfect - all I needed were a few weights and the ball. I only did 2 rounds even though it says to do 3. I was on a time crunch, but I still felt the burn!


This was the last part of the circuit, but I was too chicken to try it. I am such a klutz so I feared this would have a disastrous ending.

Maybe I'll get brave later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment