Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Giving Myself Permission

Monday: 4.25 mile run, TIU workout, weights, squats

We had some VERY heavy rain yesterday, so I hit the treadmill instead of chancing it outside. I felt great the whole time and would have gone longer if I had the time. I needed to get some weights in and then get home in time to head to the Hubby's soccer game.
Yes, I am still lame and enjoy watching him play!


I'm trying to go easy on myself, after all last month was extremely busy. Sometimes, you just need someone else to remind you of that, to give you permission to not be so hard on yourself. Strange, isn't it?
So, thank you Jen for reminding me that's it OK to settle in and readjust.

I've been doing well with eating fairly clean. That being said, I decided to create some mini  work out goals for myself to help get me motivated.
 
1. Complete Squat Challenge - on day 8 and going strong!
2. Do some new workouts (or something I haven't done in a while)
3. Get my long runs in on the weekends

Those are achievable goals!
Hopefully they will help me get back on track and motivated!


Merlin thinks I can do it!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! ;)
    I think you're doing great. You'll be back in tip-top shape before too long. xoxo

    ReplyDelete